torsdag 11. oktober 2012

Green tea w/apple and cinnamon

Since I'm also in an autumn mood I decided to try this tea I found at a local coffee shop, Coffeeberry.


The label is in norwegian, but I'll translate as best as I can: "Green tea w/apple and cinnamon. Green tea from Japan and India. The tea is light in colour, with a delicate and soothing taste of apple and cinnamon." The brand is Solberg&Hansen, a brand I never had heard of before, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. 


It smells really good, maybe a tiny bit too sweet, and makes you contemplate just putting the tea in a bowl in your living room, just for the sent. It was a bit tricky to get in the infuser without some of the longer leaves sticking out, making it harder to close it properly, but this was not a major problem.


The taste makes you wish for stormy weather, a fireplace and huge blankets. It just reminds you of autumn! It also reminds me a little bit about chai - probably because of the cinnamon - but I love chai, so I don't mind that at all!

The only thing that put me a little bit of was the colour. It's light, just as the package promised, but in my opinion it looks wrong. It's just too light. The colour is not appetizing! 

But the taste is still amazing, and I'm looking forward to enjoying this tea on the next cold, stormy night (and where I live, the next will probably be tonight)!

I hope you enjoyed this! Enjoy your tea!



1 kommentar:

  1. I found it almost being a little, bland, without much taste. But I think I had it without sugar then, so I'll try it with sugar next time.

    SvarSlett