tirsdag 2. oktober 2012

About the guy.

Now that the first post is past, I'm making a new one to present myself a little better, with pictures!

My name is Audun, and I'm... 18 in 19 days...
I'm studying acting at a local performing arts school, so basically I love anything performing related. I have passion for theatre and acting, and do some freelance acting jobs occasionally. I'm also a salesman at a kitchen store, which is really fun. And there we have some coffee machines which I'll probably review some time.

But that is all the boring stuff, the interesting stuff stand in the corner of my room. My tea-table. Here's a photo:



















At the moment my table is in an autumn mood, just like me. So the napkins are very autumny (if that's a phrase).

On my table I have a handpainted chinese tea set, and around 20 varieties of tea. I have all the needed equiptment, my waterboiler and three mugs. Most of my tea is ecological and some is loose/retail. I do indeed have a tea for every occation!


Here is a picture of my big cup, which can hold quite a lot of tea (perfect if you are sick and in need of a lot of tea). It is sort of my pride. In the background you see a "Z" which I'll explain in a minute, as well as a buddha statue holding a tealight (haha, tea.). That statue will be one of my models when I take picture of the tea I drink at home. There will also be a bigger buddha in the picture at times, a big silvery one. 

This picture makes me look like a buddhist, I am not, I just like their art and culture, and some of their thoughts. But this is where I'll be taking most of my pictures. By the Z mostly, probably, maybe even the E. I just combine tea a lot with Asian culture, so i figured it'll be nice to bring by the tea. 

So that is a little about me, and I can't wait to start some proper blogging! Stay tuned!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar