onsdag 3. oktober 2012

About the girl.

Now that Audun has introduced him self, it's time to bring the estrogen!

My name is Karoline, and I'm 20 years old.
I used to study acting at the same performance arts school as Audun, but I graduated in 2011. That's actually where we met, when he was a first year and I a third. We clicked almost instantly.
I'm currently studying nordic literature at the local university, but I'm contemplating switching to physiotherapy or ergotherapy next year. I work at a bookstore, which has nothing to do with coffee or tea, but maybe I'll review a book about coffee or something.

But enough about the non-beverage stuff!
Unlike Audun, I don't have a tea table, or any nice decorations to use as a background for my photos. But not to worry! I'm moving in about a month, so all my stuff is currently in boxes or on the floor. When I get settled at my new place I will make the perfect tea/coffee/photo decorations! For now you will just have to do with this:


This is all the tea I haven't packed yet. You see a pattern? I like things with funny or interesting names, and that includes tea. I also have a lot of pretty tea and coffee cups, but as you might gave guessed, they're packed already.


Green tea with lemon is my all time favorite, next to chai latte. Sadly I couldn't make a decent cup of chai latte if my life depended on it, so when I'm home I usually turn to my beloved green. 

Unfortunately neither my wallet nor my schedule allows me to travel as much as I want to, so there won't be many reviews of exotic, foreign beverages (unless Norway is exotic and foreign to you). 


And now for the big, shocking announcement. Drum-role please!

I don't like coffee.

"But how can you write a blog about coffee and tea if you don't like one of the beverages?" you might ask.
Well, have you seen the amounts of different types of tea there's out there? It's a lot! So don't you worry, I wont run out of things to taste. And of course I will try drinking coffee sometimes.

So, yeah. I think that's about it. I'm really looking forward to more blogging. Be sure to check back soon!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar