lørdag 6. oktober 2012

Cinnamon Apple Spice

I have decided that one of my first reviews will be of one of my favourite tea during this time of autumn. This tea is:

Cinnamon Apple Spice from Celestian Seasonings

This is an absolutely superb tea for those moments when the rain is pouring down an you are sitting cozy with blankets and candle lights. From the instant you open this package a rich scent of Cinnamon and Apple finds it way to your nose, and you can just feel the cozyness of a fluffy blanket by the fireside. 


Celestian Seasoning make ecological tea with eco-friendly packaging, so as you can see, the tea bag is without a string. For those who are picky, this can become a problem if you don't want to leave the bag in the tea. But if you are like me, you'd want to keep the bag in the hot water until the last drop of tea is gone. 


Another brilliant thing about this tea is the fact that you really don't need any sugar. Because of the great taste of cinnamon and apple you do not have to enhance it with sugar. From the volume of one cup, to the volume to about 3 cups, no sugar is required and you get absolutely fabulous tast. 

Now, even tea can't go without any faults, but this fault is not as great as you may think. The slight problem of the tea is that some of the taste will easily gather at the bottom of the cup, this can easily be fixed by stirring the tea as you are drinking it. That way you'll get the proper taste with every sip. 
Some may also find the taste to be a little intese, which can easily be solved by not leaving the tea bag in the water for more than a minute.


So because of the impressive rich taste, and brilliant eco-friendly tea bags, this tea really brings out the good feeling of warmth during the cold and rainy month of autumn. My advice is to light some candles, huddle up with some cozy fuzzy blankets, and drink this delightful tea. And I promise you an autumny feeling!




Tomorrow I'll be going to the big apple (ironically), for my autumn vacation! I'll be trying to locate different coffeeshops so that I have lot's to blog and review about when I get home, or perhaps when I'm there. Hope you enjoyed this review! 



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar